Sunday, March 13

Welcome!

Hello all!

This is my first post ever! As I'm frantically trying to finish my thesis, I've decided that this is going to be the best way to keep everyone I know and love up to date with what I'm up to when I go to Europe. I'm going to try to email and send postcards as much as possible, but I'm the worst person in the world at stuff like that, and there are just too many people(ps, if you want postcards you have to give me your address).

So here it is. See what I've been up to travelling the world (okay, just Europe, but close enough :-P) and let me know what you think!

Sincerely yours,
Kaila

Yes I realize that it's probably going to be like 3 months before my next post, but what can you do? Maybe I'll start using it as a procrastination method between now and when I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home