Saturday, July 16

Not much time

Hey guys!

I literally have about 4 minutes here, but I just thought I'd let you know that we all made it to Greece safely. Graham, Justine and I had an interesting 22 hour ferry sleeping on the floor along with TONS of other people. The highlights were definately watching the sun set over the horizon and meeting the captain :-) Tim says that that just happened because he was hitting on me, but he was friendly enough and it was SUPER cool to be in the room, so I'm fine with it.

Speaking of Tim, he also got here safely. We met up in the hostel last night. This morning we missed the 8am ferry for Paros (the first island we're going to), so now we're just wasting time for a few hours waiting for our 2pm ferry. I haven't really seen much of Athens. The area we stayed in was pretty dirty and scuzzy. Here by the ferry terminal it's much nicer, and we find a cool local market to get some fruit for breakfast at :-)

Anyways, that's all I have time for for now. I'll talk to you soon!
Kaila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home