Friday, August 19

Hey!!

I know I already updated today, but i'm having a GREAT time at the Lowlands festival and the internet is free so I figured I'd update again. Today we saw LOTS of great acts including Polyphonic Spree, K-Os, Social Distortion and so on and so forth. For the whole K-Os act I had Tim's Canada flag around my neck and periodically got very excited about the fact that they were canadian. At the end of their act I managed to make my way backstage and got most of them to sign my canada flag. It was SO much fun :-D Anyways, I'm having a great time and the phone is Free, so if you want a phone call leave me your number and I'll call for free.

Love,
Kaila

5 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kaila
This is Laura Lambie
Sorry for lack of comments
Dad (Vince) has been quite ill and he moved from the QE II hosp. to the old VG hosp. for his operation. And the computer at the VG does not work so I have not been reading your blog lately. Dad was feeling better tonight and enjoyed listening to articles from the newspaper so I figured that he would like to hear excerpts from your blog once again. He enjoyed hearing about your earlier adventures. I will read the most recent adventures to him tomorrow.

When you become a doctor, you are going to have to deal with really difficult situations. You would not believe the incredible care that dad (Vince) has had from nurses and doctors this summer. I know that you will definitely be a good doctor. It looks like a very challenging job. Dad really appreciates all his doctors a great deal.
Take care of yourselves. Have fun.
- lots of love from laura

 
At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
laura again

You said that you could call for free...
Call 902 - 473 - 1510
It is the patient switchboard for the QE II Hosp.
Ask for Vince Lambie. He's on 9 B at the VG site.

If you call, that will cheer him up a lot!
(If he doesn't totally make sense, that is OK. It's normal. It's just the effects of the anesthetics from the operation.)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Paul said...

He what's this about a Canadian flag. I never knew Canada had a flag. What does it look like?

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

902-548-2979 Yea!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one
902-497-2779

 

Post a Comment

<< Home