Friday, August 19

Hey!!!

I'm at the Lowlands music festival and we've met up with a couple that have been coming to this festival for 4 years. They're great and they have been letting us know how things go here. We got to the train station around noon and shared a cab to the concert which worked out perfectly so that we could get in early and get a good camping site. The concerts start in a couple hours and I can't wait! Today's lineup includes K-Os, Franz Ferdinand, the Prodigy and polyphonic Spree and lots of other bands. It's awesome. Internet is free here so I may update often, but it's super hot in here so probably not long updates. Thanks for all the comments! Talk to you soon!
Kaila

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HEY!! Sorry its been such a long time since I last wrote you! Summer has just FLOWN by! You WERE born for the mountains girl and I am so glad that you are still tearing it up over there! You're msn name amuses me today...fond of boats and captains??? DETAILS!! LOL??? As for me I am off to Nova Scotia for a course in like 6 days, and i am super pumped about it. Ryan is picking me up from the airport....i will wirte you an email and tell you all about my summer adventures. Keep having the time of your life. Safe travels. KIM Markvoort

 

Post a Comment

<< Home