Wednesday, November 30

Granada!!

So I meant to update before I left the Pig, but never seem to get around to it. For those who don´t know, about a week and a half ago my parents decided they were coming to Europe to visit me :-) So I spent the last week enjoying my last few days at the Pig, which I called home for almost 3 months. It was a lot of fun but leaving was definately bittersweet.

I stayed in Amsterdam last night, and Jasmijn decided to come with me for the night. Since I had to catch a 5am train to the airport, we ended up just not going to bed. So now, 2 flights a bus and a train ride later I´m in Granada, sort of lost and hoping to find where we´re staying and meetup with Mom and Dad soon.

So tired, want to get my stuff down and such... will update more when I´ve had some sleep and seen my parents :-D I can´t wait!!!!!

Talk to you soon!!
Kaila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home